Temperature sensor (-40..125°C)
The Temperature sensor ML11s is a general-purpose temperature sensor that can be used to measure temperature in liquids (water, mild acidic solutions) and air. The sensor can record temperature in the range of -40 .. 125 °C of -40 .. 257 °F. The sensing element of the sensor (thermistor) is housed at the end of a 100 mm stainless steel tube.
The Temperature sensor can be used in many experiments in Physics, Chemistry and Biology like:
• Monitoring indoor and outdoor temperatures.
• Monitoring freezing and boiling water.
• Monitoring endothermic and exothermic reactions.
• Specific heat experiments.
• Conduction, convection, radiation and evaporation.
• Insulation investigations.
• Solar energy studies.
The Temperature sensor is a digital sensor (on-sensor digital conversion), which gives calibrated values of the measured quantity. This sensor can only
be connected to the CMA MoLab interface and not to other CMA interface such as VinciLab, CoachLab II+ of EuroLab.
Technical specifications of the sensor are descibed it its User's guide
Price ex VAT