The Radiation sensor ML69m senses alpha, beta and gamma radiation. Alpha, beta, gamma radiation ionize material they strike or pass through. The amount of radiation is generally determined by measuring the resulting ionization. The Radiation sensor uses a Geiger-Müller tube to detect this radiation.
• Monitoring background radiation
• Monitoring radiation of common radioactive materials
• Radioactive decay and half-life determination
• Radiation level versus shielding
• Monitor radiation from an alpha, beta or gamma radiation source as a function of the distance between the source and the radiation sensor
The Radiation sensor ML69m is a digital sensor (on-sensor digital conversion), which gives calibrated values of the measured quantity. This sensor can only
be connected to the CMA MoLab interface and not to other CMA interface such as VinciLab, CoachLab II+ or EuroLab.
Technical specifications of the sensor are described in its User's guide
Price ex VAT