CO2 Gas sensor
The CO2 Gas sensor ML60m is used to monitor gaseous carbon dioxide levels in the range of 0 to 5000 ppm. The sensor uses the Non-Dispersive Infrared Detection (NDIR) method. When the sensor is collecting data, the IR source is blinking on and off – it takes a reading about every 3 seconds. The sensor is delivered with a 250 ml sampling bottle and rubber stopper to attach the sensor tube to the bottle. The sensor is intended only for measuring gaseous, not aqueous, CO2 concentrations.
• Measuring CO2 levels (respiration) from small animals and insects.
• Monitoring CO2 changes in a plant terrarium during photorespiration and photosynthesis in light/dark (combination with the light sensor).
• Measuring CO2 levels during cellular respiration of peas or beans.
• Monitoring production of CO2 during chemical reactions.
• Measuring CO2 levels in classrooms.
The CO2 Gas sensor ML60m is a digital sensor (on-sensor digital conversion), which gives calibrated values of the measured quantity. This sensor can only
be connected to the CMA MoLab interface and not to other CMA interfaces such as VinciLab, CoachLab II+ or EuroLab.
Technical specifications of the sensor ML26m.pdf User's guide
Price ex VAT